Students can avail of school buses, subject to the availability of seats. The routes followed by the buses are drawn up well in advance and the parents should consult the Incharge / School Transport Department for the necessary details.
The school depends on private operators to run the buses for students. Bus service provided by them may develop snags occasionally and parents/guardians should not think unkindly of the school for those interruptions.
In case a bus is 30 minutes late from the scheduled time, please contact to the school for proper arrangement of transport. In case a student is delayed in reaching home the parents/guardians should not get panicky, but immediately inform the school reception because the school looks after the students till they are sent home. No efforts for the safety of the students are spared but the school should not be held responsible for any road accidents in which the buses may, unfortunately, be involved.
The responsibility of the safe conduct of the students at the point from where the buses pick them and on return, drop them, is of course that of the parents/guardians.
1. No student will be allowed to travel by school bus without an Identity Card when it is issued and senior student will offer a seat to junior student.
2. Students using the school bus are expected to be on the right side of the bus stop, at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
3. The buses will not wait for any late comers.
4. The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
5. No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has made a complete stop.
6. All students must occupy seats immediately after boarding their buses.
7. The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
8. The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only, unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change. No diversion / extension will be entertained on existing routes.
9. When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus. No student will stand on the foot-board.
10. Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus. No student shall act so as to divert the attention of the driver. Such students, if found guilty, are liable to be debarred from traveling by the school buses.
11. No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
12. Discarding of trash or food either inside or outside the bus is not permitted.
13. Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
14. List students stops will be available in the respective buses.
15. No student will be permitted to travel by school bus if he/she is not in proper school uniform.
16. The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
17. The bus teachers and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
18. The bus teachers/monitors must occupy the rear seats reserved for them, for better monitoring of students.
19. Bus facility cannot be withdrawn in between the academic session and single side bus facility is not available. It is only permitted by principal but have to pay for both sides.