1. Late arrivals will be sent back home.
2. Students who come to school in their own transport should arrive at the school 10 minutes before the bell is rung. No student is allowed to park his/her vehicle in the parking lot without permission.
3. Change of class room between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly fashion.
4. Students should be clean and neatly dressed and school uniform is to be worn every day and for all the school functions and activities. No slogan writing or scribbling is permitted either on the school uniform or on person. The offence will be dealt with severely.
5. Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Sikh boys must wear maroon turbans in class IX and above. A patka may be worn only while playing game.
6. No shouting or whistling is allowed in the school building.
7. To throw things at others is strictly forbidden.
8. Students are expected to respect all properly. This includes respect for school property. No student should damage school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Vice Principal or the Principal. Damage done will be made good by the one who causes it. Anyone who notices something damaged should report the matter to the school authorities even if he or she does not know who is responsible.
9. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments such as knives etc. to the school, or any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
10. Students are advised to keep their class room, school buildings and campus as clean as possible, and throw leftovers into the dustbins.
11. No books (other than text books or library books) may be brought to the school.
12. The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches or fountain pens) to school and cell phones are not allowed.
13. Students who commute in the care of servants should never leave before the servant arrives. In case of delay they should inform the school office.
14. The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory, or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
15. No student shall indulge in any of the following practices, namely: Writing anything on the shirts or uniform. Spitting in or near the school building. Rowdyism and rude behavior (Like calling name and abuse).
16. The student without driving license are not allowed to drive scooter/motor cycle/car in/or near school campus. Use of violence in any form.
17. Roll Nos. of the students who do not follow the school rules or behave in an indiscipline manner may be withheld based on the code of conduct issued by the CBSE.
18. No student is permitted to get a mobile telephone to the school.
19. Parents are required to inform the school if there is any change in their address and telephone numbers.
20. NO student is allowed to visit any of the kiosks situated around the school, and in doing so will be subjected to punishment.
21. The school is not responsible for any problem related to transport of students who avail transport other than the school bus.
Kindly NOTE: It is extremely important that the students adhere to the code of conduct laid down by the school. On failing to do so, they will be dealt with severely, without exemption.