1. One clear calendar month’s notice in writing, or a month’s fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
2. Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
3. Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
4. Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
Any two detentions
5. As a rule only those students will be retained on the roll of the school, which can take the school examination and are under 18 years of age.
Note:- One month tuition fee will be charged from the student who apply for SLC after 10 days of start of new academic session.