1. The library is the nerve centre of the school. Our school has a well-furnished Library, with a rich collection of various types of books, under the charge of a well-qualified Librarian. Library periods are provided to all the classes in which they visit the Library to read the magazines, books and encyclopedias etc. Besides, they utilize these periods for getting the books issued too to study them at home.
For better utilization of the school library all the students are advised to keep the following points in mind.
1. Library books, magazines and furniture are the property of the school and must not be marked, damaged or taken from the library without permission.
2. Borrower’s Cards are issued to student of IX-XII at the beginning of the new session at a cost of Rs.10/- each and the books are issued to them on the presentation of these cards.
3. A Duplicate Library card will be issued to a student when he/she informs the librarian in writing of the loss of the first card and pays a fine of Rs. 20/-.
4. Books are lent for 7 days. No new book is issued till the previous book is returned. if a book is not returned within the intimated time, the reader will have to pay a fine of Rs. 10/- per week. Any loss of the book may please be intimated to the Librarian in writing. The student should either replace it or pay its cost along with a fine of Rs. 25/-.
5. No personal book is permitted to be taken into the Library.
6. Magazines, Journals, Reference Books are not for issue and these must be handled with care in the Library.
7. Students must come to the Library only during their library period as per the Class time-table or as intimated by the concerned incharge.
8. Each student shall maintain a record in the diary of the name of the books read by the students duly countersigned by the Librarian.
9. For class L.K.G. to V class room library system exists.